Topic: Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an
apology!

Replies: 15   Last Post: Jan 25, 2014 7:11 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!

Joe Niederberger posted Jan 21, 2014 11:10 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9371119):

> >I don't know what this "Last Thursdayism" might be:
> I'd be most grateful for some information about it.
>
> Oh, there's a wikipedia page on it:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalos_hypothesis

<snip>
Thanks for those links. Shall check them out soon.

GSC

Date Subject Author
1/16/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an
apology!
Jonathan Crabtree
1/17/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Robert Hansen
1/17/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Jonathan Crabtree
1/17/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
kirby urner
1/20/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Joe Niederberger
1/20/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
kirby urner
1/21/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Joe Niederberger
1/21/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
kirby urner
1/21/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Jonathan Crabtree
1/22/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Joe Niederberger
1/22/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Robert Hansen
1/21/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
GS Chandy
1/21/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Joe Niederberger
1/21/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
Joe Niederberger
1/25/14
Read Re: 300 BCE Chinese multiplication table. Nature owes India an apology!
GS Chandy
1/18/14