Topic: A question about straight lines
Replies: 103   Last Post: Feb 8, 2014 8:28 AM

Neighbor

From: It doesn't matter
Registered: 1/26/14
Re: A question about straight lines

> A ?point? is a place on a line. Do you ever run out
> of ?places? on a line? That is what infinite means.
>
> Bob Hansen

Maybe you misunderstood me, what I mean to say is not a point of infinite (endless) dimensions on a line, but an INFINITE NUMBER of points, (a number that has no limits, endless) for if between each two points there is another, and this process is endless, then the number of points between two any points (like the endpoints of a straight-line) is also endless. This is my meaning.

Date Subject Author
1/26/14
Read A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/26/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
kirby urner
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Bishop, Wayne
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
kirby urner
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
[...]
Gary Tupper
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Louis Talman
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Bishop, Wayne
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Domenico Rosa
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Domenico Rosa
1/30/14
[...]
Jonathan Crabtree
1/30/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/30/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/31/14
[...]
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
kirby urner
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
kirby urner
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
James Elander
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/2/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/4/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/4/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/4/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/8/14