Topic: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Replies: 27   Last Post: Jan 28, 2014 9:41 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...

"Yilin " <chyylq@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone. I'm having a similar issue and I don't have duplicated
> function name in my working directory. There are only have two
> self-created functions 'functest' and 'funcone'. 'functest' is created
> after I started my current matlab. 'funcone' is created from last time.
> However, 'funcone' is not running. 'functest' is fine. I have tried
> reinstall matlab. The problem still exists. Do I have to create a new
> function every time ?? Any help is much appreciated.
> EDU>> pwd
> ans =
> C:\Users\DESKTOP\Documents\MATLAB
>
> EDU>> dir
> . .. funcone.m functest.m
> EDU>> which -all funcone
> C:\Users\DESKTOP\Documents\MATLAB\funcone.m
>
> EDU>> funcone(1)
> Undefined function 'funcone' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Show the group the contents of funcone.m. Is it a function file, a script
file, a class file, or not a MATLAB program file at all? [Just because it
has the extension doesn't mean it's guaranteed to be a MATLAB program file.]

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

Date Subject Author
6/11/10
Read Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Theophane
6/11/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Steven Lord
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
teki
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Shanmugam Kannappan
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
teki
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Jan Simon
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
teki
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Jan Simon
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
teki
9/17/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Øyvind
9/22/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Jeremy Lagorse
9/23/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Øyvind
4/7/11
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Shai
6/28/11
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
nick
3/23/12
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Hye Young
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
us
8/10/10
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Walter Roberson
11/12/13
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Rafa
11/12/13
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Steven Lord
5/30/12
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Di
5/30/12
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Øyvind
5/30/12
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
John D'Errico
5/30/12
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Øyvind
5/30/12
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
John D'Errico
5/30/12
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Frank
1/27/14
Read Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...
Yilin
1/28/14