Topic: A question about straight lines
Replies: 103   Last Post: Feb 8, 2014 8:28 AM

James Elander

Re: A question about straight lines
att1.html (3.1 K)

I always wanted my students to understand that all conclusion are base on
undefined terms, defined terms, basic assumptions, and conclusions from
these.
Don't tell your students what to think, but teach them how to think! (in
everyday situations as well as in Math)

--
Jim

Jim has 5 new CDs on the market.
CD1:TGIF MATH (A 100+ activities to make a hectic math
period on days like prior to homecoming into an rewarding
learning day.)
CD2: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING VIA GEOMETRY
ESSENTIALS (A Logical development of the essentials
of PL. & Solid Geometry and applying it to decision
making.)
CD3: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING VIA MATHEMATICAL
BRIDGES FOR A BETTER FUTURE (Liberal Art
"bridges" emphasizing critical thinking.)
CD4: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING FOR A BETTER
CAREER (Mathematical topics needed for skills and for
better decisions)
CD5: BASIC HIGH SCHOOL MATH REVIEW (Review for SAT,
ACT or other tests with Dec ision Making skills)
For more info:
http://sites.google.com/site/mathfordecisionmaking/

Date Subject Author
1/26/14
Read A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/26/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
kirby urner
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Bishop, Wayne
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
kirby urner
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/27/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
[...]
Gary Tupper
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Louis Talman
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/28/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Bishop, Wayne
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Domenico Rosa
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Neighbor
1/29/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Domenico Rosa
1/30/14
[...]
Jonathan Crabtree
1/30/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/30/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
1/31/14
[...]
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
kirby urner
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Robert Hansen
2/1/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
Joe Niederberger
2/2/14
[...]
2/4/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/4/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/4/14
Read Re: A question about straight lines
GS Chandy
2/8/14