Topic: § 424 Actual Infinity: We never get it - but
we get it!

Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 4, 2014 6:56 PM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: § 424 Actual Infinity: We never get it - but
we get it!

WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> writes:

>> > I did .
>> No, but you can give me the message ID and I can go read it again.
>
> The set of all finite sequences is countable.

That's the set of paths? You just come right out and say that they are
all finite? Surely not. I think you are playing games again.

Please define the set of paths. The set that you claim is countable.

Go on, you know you want to. It will all be over just as soon as you
define it to be some countable subset of the paths in the tree everyone
else it talking about. I, at least, can then shut up.

<snip>
--
Ben.