Topic: matheology sqrt(-3.1415...) WM mis-explains what he means by a Binary Tree
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 4, 2014 8:27 PM

Virgil

Re: matheology sqrt(-3.1415...) WM mis-explains what he means by a Binary Tree

In article <a569a800-a3e6-479a-b5c6-757908ba22c9@googlegroups.com>,
WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> wrote:
> > > Is that different in ZFC?
> > In ZFC (if we assume
> We will assume nothing beyond the axioms of ZFC.

WM always assumes far more than he admits to assuming.
And most of it false outside of his delusional world.