Topic: Two New Common Core Math Videos
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 6, 2014 8:35 PM

Erin Riley

Re: Two New Common Core Math Videos
att1.html (2.0 K)

Kirk,

Thank you for continuing to post all of your materials. I attended your
workshop in Cortland this summer and was thankful to hear a realistic
perspective on the transition to Common Core. Are all of the video links
available through the main einstruction page? My students and parents are
always asking for extra resources since we don't have a textbook.

Thanks,
Erin Newton
ESM High School