Topic: The explicate order
Replies: 20   Last Post: Feb 14, 2014 12:58 PM

Michael Moroney

Re: The explicate order

"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> writes:

>Sammy,
>why do you spam sci.physics
>with articles from popular science articles

>and spam my posts with off topic comments
>such as the one above?

It's not that off-topic in alt.comp.freeware. (Why were _you_ spamming
such a group with alleged physics?)

Regardless, you're in China. Your system is probably so pwned that
nothing Sam could tell you could help you.