Topic: The explicate order
Replies: 20   Last Post: Feb 14, 2014 12:58 PM

Tom Potter

Re: The explicate order

"Michael Moroney" <moroney@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> writes:
>

>>Sammy,
>>why do you spam sci.physics
>>with articles from popular science articles

>>and spam my posts with off topic comments
>>such as the one above?

> It's not that off-topic in alt.comp.freeware. (Why were _you_ spamming
> such a group with alleged physics?)
>
> Regardless, you're in China. Your system is probably so pwned that
> nothing Sam could tell you could help you.

I don't understand
why "Michael Moroney" and Sam Wormley,
a couple of sci.physics regulars,

get all bent out of shape because I share
some of my posts about physics
with my pals in alt.comp.freeware,

and why they are so concerned about China,

and why they dilute the intellectual value of PHYSICS threads
by misdirection and posting NONESENSE comments,
rather than addressing the PHYSICS issues
raised in the threads.

Could someone explain this to me?

It may be that the post which is listed below,
is too complex for them to comprehend and comment on.

The explicate order!

Reality is composed of properties, not objects.
( Objects arise from real and imagined properties. )

1. There is only one property in the universe and that is:
closed cycles about geodesic paths.

2. These cycles can be clockwise or counter-clockwise.

3. These cycles combine algebraically.

4. What we call bodies are aggregates of cycles which we perceive to be
associated.

5. Time arise from three H's. ( Cycles or angular displacement )
a. H(M), the H to be measured.
b. H(big), an H which can be used as a reference with which to determine
when H(M) has completed a cycle.
c. H(small), an H which can be counted to determine "how long" it takes H(M)
to complete a cycle.

What we call time is H(small) / H(M). In other words, time is the H(small)
of some outside reference system per H(M) as referenced against the most
stable background possible, H(big). Perhaps, H(big) should be called
H(small) as many cycles of H(big) occur for small angular displacements of
H(small).

6. The Uncertainty Principle arises, because we can only count whole cycles
of H(Small). ( The use of neutrino's rather than electrons as our reference
would reduce the uncertainly enormously. )

7. What we call an interaction is when two aggregates of H are perceived to
influence each other in some way. Interactions basically change the H of the
systems under observation. Interactions involve 4 H's.

a. H(A) - the cycles perceived in body A.
b. H(B) - the cycles perceived in body B.
c. H(C) - the cycle of the bodies about a common center.
d. H(D) - the cycle ( precession ) of the bodies about the universe.

The relationship between these cycles is:

H(A) * H(B) = H(C) * H(D)

Note that this equation equates particle-like properties to wave-like
properties. H(A) and H(B) are associated with bodies ( particle-like ) while
H(C) ( period ) and H(D) ( Precession ) are associated with times (
wave-like ).

8. The dimensionless ratios of these cycles are commonly called beta.

beta(A) = H(C) / H(A)
beta(B) = H(C) / H(B)

These beta's are sine functions. The corresponding cosine functions can be
used to compute conventional Special Relativity problems.

length = length(0) * cosine(A) Fitzgerald contraction
time = time(0) * cosine(A) Time dilation
mass = mass(0) / cosine(A) apparent mass increase

9. Some conventional properties expressed as betas and cycles:

period = 2 * pi / H(C)
radius(A) = C / H(A)
radius(B) = C / H(B)
velocity(A) = beta(A) * C
velocity(B) = beta(B) * C
mass(A) = beta(B)^3 / H(C) * U ( Kepler's law )
mass(B) = beta(A)^3 / H(C) * U ( Kepler's law )
force(A) = beta(B)^3 * beta(A) * U * C
force(B) = beta(A)^3 * beta(B) * U * C
energy(A) = beta(B)^3 * beta(C)^2 / H(C) * U * C^2
energy(B) = beta(A)^3 * beta(B)^2 / H(C) * U * C^2

where

C = the speed of light. ( Distance per time constant. )
U = C^3 / G ( Mass per time constant. )
G = the universal gravitational constant.

** Note that some of these properties are composite. That is, they cannot
exist unless two bodies are involved.

** Also note that the are TWO masses, energies, forces, etc. associated with
a closed system. The conventional system tends to ignore this.

** There are also TWO RADII involved in interactions.

Conventional physics tends to define ONE radius as:
radius = C / ( H(A) + H(B) )

**** Radius is a very bad definition as it leads to many errors. ****

10. Angles are cycle ratios multiplied by some constant.

constant(angle) = 2 * pi or 100 or 360 ( Commonly )

11. There are four distinct sets of bi-directional cycles. These are
associated with time, charge, baryon number and what I call "weakness".
weakness = strangeness + baryon number - charge.

*** Weakness needs to be defined as neither strangeness nor hypercharge is
symmetrical.

Time is associated with left handed neutrinos.
Time and parity are the same thing.
Time and parity violations are associated with right-handed neutrinos.

----

Some of the advantages of this system over the current system include:

1. No infinities.
2. Only one fundamental property.
3. Is symmetrical, whereas the conventional system tends to emphasize the
mass of more massive bodies and the velocity of less massive bodies.
4. Clearly shows the particle-wave duality.
5. Indicates why uncertainty exists. ( Smallest cycle is our scale )
6. Eliminates errors caused by the radius concept.
7. No constants are needed.
8. Makes clear what constants are for if they are used. ( Scaling )
9. Energy-like angular displacement ( H(D) ) is velocity invariant.

---

The implicate order!

Does a deterministic reality "unfold" from chaos?

Bohm says in his book, Wholeness., ('82,US ed) p.77: "we assume that psi
is.in a rapid random, chaotic fluctuation. Values of psi in quantum
theory.must be long, compared with [these] fluctuations [which] can be
regarded as coming from a deeper sub-QM level, [as a] Brownian motion of a
microscopic liquid droplet comes from a deeper atomic level."

Note that these fluctuations would cause the smallest cycles ( Those
associated with neutrinos and electrons. ) to deviate from perfect circles
but as they
would average out and we have no smaller cycle to use to detect them, we
could not observe them directly.

It seems to me that these "chaotic fluctuations" would let some kind of
underlying "implicate order" modulate uncertainty chaotically ( Rather than
randomly as Bohm indicated. ) and interface with the classical world in such
a way as to allow a deterministic world to arise from it.

This makes sense to me because:

1. If there was an underlying "Planck's Constant", we could use it to
perform
Fourier transforms on uncertainties which occur at a higher level and detect
fluctuations. ( There may be a "Planck s Constant" associated with neutrinos
but chaos would ultimately lie under this order and any future unfolded
order. )

2. If the underlying fluctuation was random, negative entropy would be
randomly distributed rather than associated with certain kinds of "things".
The distribution of negative entropy seems to indicate that what arises from
uncertainty is not random.

--
Tom Potter
https://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/