Topic: The explicate order
Replies: 20   Last Post: Feb 14, 2014 12:58 PM

Tom Potter

Re: The explicate order

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 2/13/14, 9:38 AM, Tom Potter wrote:
>> Could someone explain this to me?
>
> You piss people off in the sci.math newsgroup.
>
> Furthermore, it is unlikely that readers in alt.comp.freeware share
> interest in sci.physics. Moreover, you are a registered crack at
> crank dot net.
>
> But what concerns me most is that your computer is likely infected
> at provide you resources as to how to detect that infection with
> outbound firewalls and other tools.

It appears that my pal Sammy
took a survey of the sci.math newsgroup
but found that I "piss" them off,

and took a survey of the people in alt.comp.freeware
and found they have no interest outside of freeware.

The next time Sammy takes a survey,
I suggest that he tell the people
that if anyone "pisses them off"
or makes posts outside of their core interest,

that they should put that person in their kill file
so they don't get all bent out of shape
and harm their health.

As can be seen from his posts,
"crank dot net" is Sammy's main reference source,

and Sammy places a great value on the
physics knowledge of Erik Max Francis,

who is the crank dot net web master
and a computer programmer
who took some data processing classes
at a third rate California college.

Although Erik is much like Jeff Relf,
as they are both intelligent, interesting computer programmers
who share an interest in physics,

I would not use either as my primary physics reference
as I prefer to use Mother Nature as my primary reference
rather than any particular person, search engine, web page,
book, movie, TV network, etc.

However, as I am unable to get Sammy and his buddy Moroney
to address the issues I raise in my physics posts,

as I value all rational, intelligent feedback
I welcome feedback on SPECIFIC physics issues
from Erik, Jelf, or any other intelligent person.

--
Tom Potter
https://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/