Topic: The explicate order
Replies: 20   Last Post: Feb 14, 2014 12:58 PM

Tom Potter

Re: The explicate order

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 2/14/14, 9:32 AM, Tom Potter wrote:
>> However, as I am unable to get Sammy and his buddy Moroney to address
>> the issues I raise in my physics posts...

> My memory must be failing me, Potter, as I don't remember you
> raising any issues. I am concerned, however that your computer
> has been pawned.

Thanks to my pal Sam Wormley
for acknowledging that his memory has failed him.

I must point out to Sammy
that everyone's computer
is "pawned" by Google, the CIA, Israel, Russia, China,
and many retailers and search engines.

I am flattered if anyone or any nation,
or any organization makes a special effort to "pawn" my computer.

The following email I recently received
gives some indication
of how the GANG at Google
is working to "pawn" all computers.

We have recently received a notification from Google stating that our
website has unnatural links pointing towards it.
This has really damaged our Keyword rankings on Google and as a result,
we're trying to clear things up.
Our website URL is https://www.zoho.com/.

http://prioritize.biz/

I appreciate this is inconvenient and isn't a reflection on your website at
all, but if you're able to remove the links, we would really appreciate it
and would be very grateful.Kindly do the needful.

regards

SathishBabu
ZOHO Corp

It is obvious that the GANG at Google
considers an "unnatural link" to be one that
does not come from them,

and they consider "dangerous web sites"
to be popular sites that the GANG
does not want the public to visit.

Here are some links to "dangerous web sites"
http://yandex.com/images/search?text=jews&uinfo=sw-853-sh-640-ww-839-wh-496-wp-4x3_1024x768

and they consider "inappropriate posting"
to be some cherry picked phrase by someone
they want to CENSOR.

As can be seen,
Google is not content with censoring, banning, and
"cooking the books" on search hits and headers,

rather than let the FREE MARKET work it's magic,

the GANG at Google is
intimidating a major "cloud" competitor
and using them to prevent COMPETITION
from alternate channels of exposure.

It will be interesting to see if Google
is able to get ZOHO to cancel my account.

Although I don't like to open big bags of snakes,
I may file suits in several small claim courts
for damages as it might be worth my time, effort and expense.

No doubt Google would get the message that they cannot
run rip shod over people and smaller companies,
if thousands of people filed small claims for damages,
and requested trials by jury.

Can you imagine hundreds of highly paid Google lawyers
flying all over the world to challenge small claims suits?

--
Tom Potter
https://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/