Topic: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Replies: 26   Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 8:04 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak

On Feb 15, 2014, at 11:51 AM, kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com> wrote:

> How so "master something"? Are we talking about the same notion of "Cascadia"?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_%28independence_movement%29
>
> It's your typical latent national identity archetype, a "Stan" (as in Kurdistan) that doesn't quite get the recognition it'd get as a "real place". The world is full of such "ghost" (as in "virtual") nations.

Recognition for what? We are talking about the same ?Cascadia? and the same principles of nationalism. I was just pointing out that the drivers behind (Cascadia?s) secession are similar to the drivers behind master race or any other ?is better? argument.

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
2/9/14
Read Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Domenico Rosa
2/10/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Robert Hansen
2/10/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Domenico Rosa
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Joe Niederberger
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Robert Hansen
2/12/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/14/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Joe Niederberger
2/15/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/15/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
kirby urner
2/15/14
[...]
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
kirby urner
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/22/14