Topic: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Replies: 26   Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 8:04 AM

kirby urner

Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
att1.html (1.3 K)

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> On Feb 15, 2014, at 1:41 PM, Joe Niederberger <niederberger@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

> > Here's a short read (not for Kirby, but fro anyone esle interested...)
> >
> > http://hnn.us/article/1796

> Eugenics is actually alive and well and at a scale beyond anyone's
> imagination in the 1930's. Down syndrome for example has been virtually
> eliminated.
>
> Bob Hansen

Be that as it may, I don't think "Cascadian nationalism" if we want to call
it that, has any racial or genetic theory behind it. Our population is
cosmopolitan, with lots of Asian / Native American, especially counting
Latino as Native (as in "from this hemisphere" -- versus latecomer migrants
since Lewis & Clark).

Kirby

Date Subject Author
2/9/14
Read Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Domenico Rosa
2/10/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Robert Hansen
2/10/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Domenico Rosa
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Joe Niederberger
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Robert Hansen
2/12/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/14/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Joe Niederberger
2/15/14
[...]
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
kirby urner
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/22/14