Topic: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Replies: 26   Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 8:04 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak

Kirby Urner (KU) posted Feb 15, 2014 10:21 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9389189):
> On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Robert Hansen
<snip>
> Sorry about the typo ("reign them down" vs. "rain
> them down") -- fixed for
> the web version.

I had mentally fixed that typo when I had read the post.

> How so "master something"? Are we talking about the
> same notion of
> "Cascadia"?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_%28independence_
> movement%29

In an earlier response to your post dt. Feb 15, 2014 9:38 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9389137), I had asked the question "Cascadia? What is that?" (words to that effect).

I shall look at the Wikipedia reference you have provided - thanks.

GSC

Date Subject Author
2/9/14
Read Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Domenico Rosa
2/10/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Robert Hansen
2/10/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Domenico Rosa
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Joe Niederberger
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/11/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Robert Hansen
2/12/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/14/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
Joe Niederberger
2/15/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/15/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
kirby urner
2/15/14
[...]
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
kirby urner
2/16/14
Read Re: Masters of psycho-babble and edu-speak
GS Chandy
2/22/14