Topic: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
Replies: 62   Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 12:11 AM

Wizard-Of-Oz

Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?

John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in

> Moron of Oz: You implied it very strongly in your argument that a line
> was not made of points because it is not made of distances.
>
> JG: With a dysfunctional pea for a brain, I can understand how you
> would reach such an erroneous conclusion.

I doubt you can understand anything.

> Moron of Oz: I'm not you
>
> JG: You can't even dream of being me. Idiot.

I wouldn't wish such a nightmare on anyone

> Moron of Oz: Implying that saying a line consists of points means you
> are saying a line consists of distances, because you are implying that
> a point is a distance.
>
> JG: Don't read your delusional conclusions into others comments. You
> can't even make the most simple inferences. I suggest that you try to
> interpret what you read "literally" because your circuitry is
> inferior.

I read what you write .. you write crap

> Moron of Oz: That's what *I* wrote, not you
>
> JG: Fucking liar. Don't you realise that others can go to the comment
> and read it? Dickwad.

Yes they can .. and they will see that what you said you wrote was what
I wrote.

You're not fooling anyone

> Moron of Oz: Not very well
>
> JG: There is a huge intellectual gulf between you and KQ. Did you
> think I would address you on the same level? Stupid. I barely know
> enough monosyllabic words to communicate with you!

I'm not surprised that your knowledge of language is poor

> Moron of OZ: I have .. and I understand. That's why I'm a better
> mathematician than you.
>
> JG: Perhaps I should try to clear your delusion. You are a moron and a
> moron cannot be a mathematician. Get that? I haven't met anyone as
> dumb as you on this forum. Hands down, you are the dumbest bastard of
> the lot. Never mind annoying.
>
> <more shit from Moron of Oz I could not be bothered to address... >

Poor delusional John .. he really seems to think he's not a moron. How
sad. He'll never be a mathematician like I am, or many of the others
here. He is just floundering about with primary school math and
thinking he's a genius. Its hilarious really.

Date Subject Author
2/14/14
Read Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ken quirici
2/14/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
bert
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/16/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/16/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ken quirici
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ken quirici
2/15/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/16/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ken quirici
2/16/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ken quirici
2/16/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/17/14
[...]
YBM
2/18/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
David Hartley
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ken quirici
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
David Hartley
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ken quirici
2/19/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
David Hartley
2/20/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
ken quirici
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/17/14
Read book fourteen is the best (Hypsicles, to start with [ph* the
encyclopedic "curriculum
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz
2/17/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Euclid's Elements Book 1 Proposition 1 - something Euclid missed?
David Bernier
2/18/14
[...]
2/22/14
Read A discussion about my discussion with Ken Quirici.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com