Topic: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheology
Replies: 24   Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 5:23 PM

Virgil

Re: � 433 The reason for calling WMytheology WMytheology

In article <82c00bea-d580-4467-b36c-38946547ee14@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> Virgil, appearing as Wisely Non-Theist: "There are 'more' real numbers than
> there are finite definitions to define them with, so most reals can only be
> defined collectively, not individually."
>
> That is true. I never got a grasp of this idea: And never will

Which is why WM's world is WMytheologal.
--

Date Subject Author
2/20/14
2/20/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling ma
theology matheology
fom
2/20/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
2/20/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/20/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
2/20/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/21/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
2/21/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/21/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling ma
theology matheology
fom
2/21/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
2/21/14
Read Re: � 433 The reason for calling WMytheology WMytheology
Virgil
2/21/14
Read Re: � 433 The reason for calling WMytheology WMytheology
Virgil
2/20/14
Read Re: � 433 The reason for calling WMytheology WMytheology
Virgil
2/20/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling ma
theology matheology
fom
2/20/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
Tucsondrew@me.com
2/21/14
Read Re: § 433 The reason for calling matheology matheol
ogy
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
2/21/14
Read Re: � 433 The reason for calling WMytheology WMytheology
Virgil
2/22/14