Topic: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Replies: 62   Last Post: Feb 24, 2014 10:17 PM

thenewcalculus@gmail.com

Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel

On Sunday, 23 February 2014 15:30:52 UTC+2, Moron-Of-Oz wrote:
> >> Surely saying all rooms are occupied
> >> is equivalent to Saying there is no room that is unoccupied
> >> In either case, there would be no need for a 'last room'.

There is no surely in mathematics you fucking moron. Surely, does not constitute proof. Making an assumption all rooms are occupied does not mean it is true.

> He who?
> It depends on whether there are enough guests for each room.

Ha, ha! You monkey!

> If there is a one-to-one mapping of guests to rooms, then it IS the case
> that all the rooms are occupied.

You can say nothing at any time about "all the rooms". You can talk about n rooms. Not all the rooms.

> > No last room => all rooms not occupied.
> No .. it doesn't imply that at all.

Yes, it does imply that. It's a fucked up argument by a moron (Hilbert) and his moron followers - YOU!

> Why would all of the room be unoccupied? Or did you mean to say 'not
> all rooms occupied'? In which case it depends on the set of guests.

OMG: You are infinitely stupid.

> If there is no unoccupied room (the hotel is 'full') then there IS a
> one-to-one mapping of guests to rooms. Both sets are 'infinite'.

> I didn't say that at all. If you're going to criticise, as least
> criticise what I said, and not your own inventions of what you imagine I
> said.

You said it moron. In fact, half the time trolls like you don't know what they are saying. You are a troll. Everyone on this forum knows you are a nobody. I am real. My name is John Gabriel. What's your real name troll?

Date Subject Author
2/22/14
Read The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/22/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
fom
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read How to instantly spot a troll.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: How to instantly spot a troll.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: How to instantly spot a troll.
Roland Franzius
[...]
YBM
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
John
2/23/14
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
William Elliot
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Richard Tobin
2/23/14
[...]
David C. Ullrich
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
byron
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Peter Percival
2/24/14