The Math Forum

Topic: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Replies: 72   Last Post: Feb 26, 2014 12:41 PM

The Starmaker

Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?

Koos Nolst Trenite wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 09:32:22 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:
>

> > What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
>
> For a license (he obtained thereby a social "license") to
> destroy physics in particular, and to destroy science in general,
> for hundred years hence.
>
> Assignment:
>
> Determine with some accuracy, how many "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths
> have been honored with a Nobel Prize (including one for Peace).
>
> '
>
> Not surprisingly, Albert Einstein, being a Sociopath, ALSO destroyed
> Fine Particle Physics.
>
> See the upcoming HRI with Subject Title (provisional title):
>
> 'The 'Well-Adjusted' Sociopaths, Benjamin Franklin (in 1784),
> Albert Einstein (in 1941), and
> the AMA and FDA's KENNETH L. MILSTEAD(in 1963)
> DESTROYED Fine Particles Physics'
>
> which is, in fact, a part of the 'Issue Note:' of, and found in:
>
> [GNEH] 'With a "God does not exist here" Rage of Hate and Unawareness,
> they were cut loose from The Creation and made into Sociopaths
> - WHO did that to them, how, when, where?'
> {R-RI 19990502-V2.4.1 - RI-1208 annotated} [GNEH]
> (2 May 1999 - annotated Version 2.4.1-final on 7 Feb 2014)
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.legal/fmILcOxKXQI
>

> KNT hrp&p

I'm not sure where you are getting at...
but Einstein relativity is more towards the field of philosophy, not physics.

Comparing two clocks require two people..it's about the relative/relations/relativity of people, not clocks. It's philosophy, not physics.

Date Subject Author
2/8/14
Read What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
The Starmaker
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Peter Percival
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Dorothy J Heydt
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Peter Percival
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Dorothy J Heydt
2/10/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Hunter
2/11/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Peter Percival
2/11/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/15/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Alfonso
2/20/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
The Starmaker
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
The Starmaker
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
William Hughes
2/10/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/10/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Hunter
2/10/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
THE COLONEL
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
The Starmaker
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Dirk Van de moortel
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Peter Percival
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Dirk Van de moortel
2/12/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
2/13/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
hanson
2/13/14
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
lloyd
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Dorothy J Heydt
2/11/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/8/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Daniel Joyce
2/10/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/14/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Sylvia Else
2/14/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Anim8rFSK
2/20/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/20/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Koos Nolst Trenite
2/21/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/21/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/22/14
Read not for Minkwoski's weird slogan (for lack of a flipbook, or
dimensional glasses
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/23/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
The Starmaker
2/23/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
The Starmaker
2/23/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
Robert Bannister
2/24/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
The Starmaker
2/24/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
emoneyjoe
2/24/14
[...]
John F. Eldredge
2/24/14
[...]
2/26/14
Read Re: What did Albert Einstein win the Nobel Prize for?
The Starmaker
2/25/14