Topic: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Replies: 62   Last Post: Feb 24, 2014 10:17 PM

thenewcalculus@gmail.com

Re: How to instantly spot a troll.

On Monday, 24 February 2014 14:12:18 UTC+2, Wizard-Of-Oz wrote:
> [...]

> > JG: Troll forgot that he said: "Better would at least be that the
>
> > hotel is fully occupied if for all rooms r, room r is occupied"
>

> Why would I forget my improvment on his defintion?
>

> > This is hilarious. It just keeps getting better! Ha, ha!
>

> I take it you're laughing at yourself
>

> > Troll: No .. I was simply acknowledging that he is right that you
>
> > cannot have things he defined being true
>

> > JG: He is so confused at this stage, that he no longer knows whether
>
> > his opponent is correct or not. :-)
>

> Why do you think Julio is my opponent?
>

> And no, I am not confused at all. Though you do show that you cannot
>
> comprehend what is being said.
>

> > Troll: There is nothing to refute, it is simply a poor definition
>

> > JG: Troll fails to realise that deductions based on poor definitions
>
> > will end up being refuted. Troll actually misses the entire point of
>
> > that paragraph.
>

> If he had made any deductions worth refuting.
>

> > Troll: I guess the truth does that to trolls like you
>

> > JG: Poor troll thinks that's a "refutation" of sorts. Too funny!
>

> No .. its just pointing out that you are a troll, and the truth
>
> aggitates trolls like you
>

> > Troll: And yes, every guest can be accomodated that way
>

> > JG: Troll cannot distinguish between assertion and fact. Troll has no
>
> > idea what constitutes an argument.
>

> Poor trool JG thinks that's a refutation.
>

> > Troll: Spelling is irrelevant
>

> > JG: All trolls think that spelling is not longer important.
>

> It isn't
>

> > Troll: You really have problem reading. The point is that every guest
>
> > can be accomodated AND there are still gaps between rooms
>

> > JG: Troll repeats his incorrect assertions and fancies that he has put
>
> > forth yet another blockbuster argument! :-)
>

> My assertion is correct.
>

> I showed the mapping.
>

> It maps each guest to a unique room
>

> And it leaves rooms unoccupied
>

> Therefore my claim is correct
>

> And further I am pointing out that you misrepresented what I had said.
>

> > Troll: Moron
>

> > JG: Troll decides to insult as he has run out of little "gems" known
>
> > as platitudes.
>

> Just following your lead
>

> > Troll: Yes. that's what I meant
>

> > JG: So troll writes things he does not mean and expects others to know
>
> > what he means. Hilarious!
>

> Clearly you DID know what I meant.
>

> > Troll: They are what you lack.
>

> > JG: Yet another non-refutation.
>

> It wasn't a refutation, it was an insult
>

> > Troll: You also lack an ability to comprehend.
>

> > JG: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. If only trolls knew
>
> > that! Ha, ha!
>

> > Troll: How sad, little troll.
>

> > JG: And for good measure, another insult. Hee, hee!
>

> You deserve more insults than there is room to post. Ono would need an
>
> infinite hotel to accomodate them all.
>

> So .. you've said NOTHING AT ALL to refute any of what I was saying.
>
> You only posted insults and nothing more

Another gigantic bowel movement containing no math, no arguments and nothing remotely resembling logic. Tsk, tsk.

Date Subject Author
2/22/14
Read The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/22/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
fom
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read How to instantly spot a troll.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: How to instantly spot a troll.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: How to instantly spot a troll.
Roland Franzius
[...]
YBM
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
John
2/23/14
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
William Elliot
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Richard Tobin
2/23/14
[...]
David C. Ullrich
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
byron
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Peter Percival
2/24/14