Topic: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Replies: 62   Last Post: Feb 24, 2014 10:17 PM

Wizard-Of-Oz

Re: How to instantly spot a troll.

John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in

> [...]

>> > his opponent is correct or not. :-)
>>

>> Why do you think Julio is my opponent?
>>

>> And no, I am not confused at all. Though you do show that you cannot
>>
>> comprehend what is being said.
>>

>> > Troll: There is nothing to refute, it is simply a poor definition
>>

>> > JG: Troll fails to realise that deductions based on poor
>> > definitions

>> > will end up being refuted. Troll actually misses the entire point
>> > of

>> > that paragraph.
>>

>> If he had made any deductions worth refuting.
>>

>> > Troll: I guess the truth does that to trolls like you
>>

>> > JG: Poor troll thinks that's a "refutation" of sorts. Too funny!
>>

>> No .. its just pointing out that you are a troll, and the truth
>>
>> aggitates trolls like you
>>

>> > Troll: And yes, every guest can be accomodated that way
>>

>> > JG: Troll cannot distinguish between assertion and fact. Troll has
>> > no

>> > idea what constitutes an argument.
>>

>> Poor trool JG thinks that's a refutation.
>>

>> > Troll: Spelling is irrelevant
>>

>> > JG: All trolls think that spelling is not longer important.
>>

>> It isn't
>>

>> > Troll: You really have problem reading. The point is that every
>> > guest

>> > can be accomodated AND there are still gaps between rooms
>>

>> > JG: Troll repeats his incorrect assertions and fancies that he has
>> > put

>> > forth yet another blockbuster argument! :-)
>>

>> My assertion is correct.
>>

>> I showed the mapping.
>>

>> It maps each guest to a unique room
>>

>> And it leaves rooms unoccupied
>>

>> Therefore my claim is correct
>>

>> And further I am pointing out that you misrepresented what I had
>> said.
>>

>> > Troll: Moron
>>

>> > JG: Troll decides to insult as he has run out of little "gems"
>> > known

>> > as platitudes.
>>

>> Just following your lead
>>

>> > Troll: Yes. that's what I meant
>>

>> > JG: So troll writes things he does not mean and expects others to
>> > know

>> > what he means. Hilarious!
>>

>> Clearly you DID know what I meant.
>>

>> > Troll: They are what you lack.
>>

>> > JG: Yet another non-refutation.
>>

>> It wasn't a refutation, it was an insult
>>

>> > Troll: You also lack an ability to comprehend.
>>

>> > JG: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. If only trolls
>> > knew

>> > that! Ha, ha!
>>

>> > Troll: How sad, little troll.
>>

>> > JG: And for good measure, another insult. Hee, hee!
>>

>> You deserve more insults than there is room to post. Ono would need
>> an
>>
>> infinite hotel to accomodate them all.
>>

>> So .. you've said NOTHING AT ALL to refute any of what I was saying.
>>
>> You only posted insults and nothing more
>>

>> Typical troll behaviour

> Another gigantic bowel movement containing no math, no arguments and
> nothing remotely resembling logic. Tsk, tsk.

Clearly you didn't read what I wrote. It is no surprise that you would
make criticism without reading or understanding what was written.
Trolls like you do that sort of thing.

Date Subject Author
2/22/14
Read The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/22/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
fom
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
[...]
Read How to instantly spot a troll.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: How to instantly spot a troll.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: How to instantly spot a troll.
Roland Franzius
[...]
YBM
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
John
2/23/14
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
William Elliot
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Richard Tobin
2/23/14
[...]
David C. Ullrich
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
byron
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Peter Percival
2/24/14