Topic: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Replies: 62   Last Post: Feb 24, 2014 10:17 PM

thenewcalculus@gmail.com

Re: How to instantly spot a troll.

On Monday, 24 February 2014 14:58:58 UTC+2, Wizard-Of-Oz wrote:
> John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in

> > On Monday, 24 February 2014 14:12:18 UTC+2, Wizard-Of-Oz wrote:
>
> >> John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> If we assume numbers starting from 0, then the hotel is 'just full'
>
> >> even
>

> >> it room 0 is empty
>

> >> Try to think here

> >> But they can be .. his definition does not preclude that. A hotel
>
> >> where
>

> >> there is an empty room can hardly be described sensibly as full, yet
>
> >> his
>

> >> definition allows for that.
>

> >> That makes it a poor definition

> >> No misinterpretation by me.

> >> Why would I forget my improvment on his defintion?

> >> I take it you're laughing at yourself

> >> Why do you think Julio is my opponent?
>

> >> And no, I am not confused at all. Though you do show that you cannot
>

> >> comprehend what is being said.

> >> If he had made any deductions worth refuting.

> >> No .. its just pointing out that you are a troll, and the truth
>

> >> aggitates trolls like you

> >> Poor trool JG thinks that's a refutation.

> >> It isn't

> >> My assertion is correct.
>

> >> I showed the mapping.
>

> >> It maps each guest to a unique room
>

> >> And it leaves rooms unoccupied
>

> >> Therefore my claim is correct
>

> >> And further I am pointing out that you misrepresented what I had
>
> >> said.

> >> Just following your lead

> >> Clearly you DID know what I meant.

> >> It wasn't a refutation, it was an insult

> >> You deserve more insults than there is room to post. Ono would need
>
> >> an
>

> >> infinite hotel to accomodate them all.
>

> >> So .. you've said NOTHING AT ALL to refute any of what I was saying.
>

> >> You only posted insults and nothing more
>

> >> Typical troll behaviour
>

> > Another gigantic bowel movement containing no math, no arguments and
>
> > nothing remotely resembling logic. Tsk, tsk.
>

> Clearly you didn't read what I wrote. It is no surprise that you would
>
> make criticism without reading or understanding what was written.
>
> Trolls like you do that sort of thing.

Go easy on your self-projection troll!!!!

Date Subject Author
2/22/14
Read The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/22/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
fom
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Virgil
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read How to instantly spot a troll.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: How to instantly spot a troll.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: How to instantly spot a troll.
Roland Franzius
[...]
YBM
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
John
2/23/14
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
LudovicoVan
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
William Elliot
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Richard Tobin
2/23/14
[...]
David C. Ullrich
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/23/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
byron
2/24/14
Read Re: The self-contradictory infinite hotel
Peter Percival
2/24/14