Topic: equivalence of truth of Riemann hypothesis
Replies: 13   Last Post: Mar 1, 2014 11:10 AM

Christopher J. Henrich

Re: equivalence of truth of Riemann hypothesis

In article <5e3b4475-b87f-4d89-bff3-849edcbca671@googlegroups.com>,
<kraflyn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. Is there a web link to what John Nash actually said on singularities at
> Riemann zeta roots in his Columbia lecture? Thanks.

You may have better luck with this question at
Come to think of it, we "math bourgeoisie" may all have better luck

Chris Henrich <http://www.mathinteract.com>
"Now that I have cleared up my initial confusion, I feel I am confused on a
much higher plane, and about more significant issues."
-- Earliest known sighting: Kelley, "The Workshop Way of Learning", 1951