Topic: equivalence of truth of Riemann hypothesis
Replies: 13   Last Post: Mar 1, 2014 11:10 AM

Christopher J. Henrich

Re: equivalence of truth of Riemann hypothesis

In article <5e3b4475-b87f-4d89-bff3-849edcbca671@googlegroups.com>,
<kraflyn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. Is there a web link to what John Nash actually said on singularities at
> Riemann zeta roots in his Columbia lecture? Thanks.

You may have better luck with this question at
<http://math.stackexchange.com>.
Come to think of it, we "math bourgeoisie" may all have better luck
there.

--
Chris Henrich <http://www.mathinteract.com>
"Now that I have cleared up my initial confusion, I feel I am confused on a