Topic: Forbidden Subjects
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 5, 2014 1:51 PM

hanson

Re: Forbidden Subjects

"benj" <benj@none> wrote
<snipped Ben cultural references about himself>

Ben wrote:
> Right. We are not to pay attention to that man behind the curtain. Got
> it. There is no conspiracy. Only paranoid "conspiracy theory" crackpots.
> Politicians never lie nor get arrested for criminal activities. We are
> convinced Hanson. You may now go update one of your other 18
> personalities...
> No, I'm not tempted. Sorry.

hanson wrote:
So, Ben, with profound earnesty in your mind & heart, you said:
"Right. Got it. We're convinced Hanson. No, I'm not tempted".

Ben, nobody but yourself said that you should agree or be temped.
But, Ben, your "we" shows that there are least two of you inside
you, having a conflict.

Well, Ben, I am sure that you will make every effort to decide
properly which one of you two, you are going to listen to, to
go into the right direction, ... in the little time you have left
before the arrival of the next stop of the Intergalactic Freight
Train which will pick you up for the unavoidable & mandatory
one-way trip & dump you into a Black Hole given your and
commensurate with your Karma. ...
No way out for you, Ben. Sorry.
Now, that is a forbidden subject you should address before
your time runs out.