Topic: Forbidden Subjects
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 5, 2014 1:51 PM

benj

Re: Forbidden Subjects

On 03/05/2014 12:06 AM, hanson wrote:

> hanson wrote:
> So, Ben, with profound earnesty in your mind & heart, you said: "Right.
> Got it. We're convinced Hanson. No, I'm not tempted".

> Ben, nobody but yourself said that you should agree or be temped.
> But, Ben, your "we" shows that there are least two of you inside
> you, having a conflict.

Yes, that is the diagnosis: Schizophrenia. Well, as we all know that
such a diagnosis means that whatever that person says isn't worthy of
paying attention to any more than to the man behind the curtain! Nice
gambit, Hanson! You are a pro!

> Well, Ben, I am sure that you will make every effort to decide
> properly which one of you two, you are going to listen to, to
> go into the right direction, ... in the little time you have left
> before the arrival of the next stop of the Intergalactic Freight
> Train which will pick you up for the unavoidable & mandatory
> one-way trip & dump you into a Black Hole given your and commensurate
> with your Karma. ... No way out for you, Ben. Sorry.
> Now, that is a forbidden subject you should address before
> your time runs out.

Actually, "time running out" is a "forbidden subject" and it runs out
for all of us Hanson, even you. Only at this time the choice of two ways
is far more important than before. And indeed your choice is between the
"black hole" of oblivion or continued wanking. But then your choice is
not my problem except in the sense that we are all of the one big happy
human family.