Topic: Summer Institutes for Math Teachers – Mollo
y College

Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 5, 2014 3:09 PM

Maiorini, Kathleen

RE: Summer Institutes for Math Teachers – M
olloy College

att1.html (17.2 K)

Hi Lou ?
I attended the Institute for AP Statistics last summer. I did not take it for graduate credit.
I was scheduled to teach AP Statistics for the very first time for this current school year. I did get a lot out of the seminar. Dr. Oechsle was excellent! But, since I knew virtually no AP Stats going into the seminar, I almost wish I was taking it this year as now I?ve been through the course and would be able to fully participate and learn even more.
I figured it worth a shot to ask if there was any way for me to sit through the institute again without having to pay $795?
Thanks!
Kathleen Maiorini
Hauppauge HS