Topic: first anniversary of the IITS
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jan 10, 2015 4:01 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: first anniversary of the IITS

On 2/24/2014 11:45 AM, clicliclic@freenet.de wrote:

> To celebrate the 1st anniversary of the Independent Integration Test
> Suite, I am offering streamlined versions of some evaluations given on
> the Rubi website <http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~arich/> for the example
> integrals from Chapter 5 of Timofeev's book.

Fyi;

On a related anniversary, Maple 18 is released today and I was hoping
it will now get a score 10/10 on those first 10 Charlwood?s integrals
http://12000.org/my_notes/ten_hard_integrals/index.htm

But it is still could not do #9 in the list:

int( sin(x)*arctan( sqrt(sec(x)-1)),x);

maybe in Maple 19 it will be able to? We will see one year
from now.

--Nasser