Topic: Re: Structured Programming
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 11, 2014 5:00 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Structured Programming

On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:24:56 -0700, Joe Niederberger
<niederberger@comcast.net> wrote:

> R Hanen says:
>> There is a big difference between having experience with and having
>> experience of.

> Oh C'mon Bob. There are several entire systems and frameworks I
> developed at Bell Labs & AT&T Labs that
> are used everyday running the AT&T internet backbone.
> I was the architect, designer and project leader on these systems.
> You'll find some of my work displayed 24x7 on the big screens at the
> AT&T Global Network Operations Center. A couple patents too.
>
> Who's going to believe your arguments from supposedly superior
> experience and your goofy distinctions like "experience with" and
> "experience of"?
>
> Really, who?
>
> Cheers,
> Joe N

I think you don't understand Bob because you're a "flummoxed academic".

Or is it the other way around?

- --Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>