Topic: How to run exe. file from matlab without mannually entering the input
Replies: 15   Last Post: Mar 12, 2014 12:30 PM

Lorenzo

Re: How to run exe. file from matlab without mannually entering the

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <lfpo9o$sdu$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 3/12/2014 4:46 AM, Lorenzo wrote:
>

> > Following your advices, I wrote a input.txt files containing:
> > "
> > 1
> > file
> > 0
> > ..."

> > but I received the error "forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read,
>
> Because you didn't include the newline on the last line of input as
> shown above.
>

> > "
> > 1
> > file
> > 0

> "
>
> --

The .txt file used is this

"
1

rotolon
0
rotolon
0
0
rotolon
0
0
0
4
0.1 1000 1 10500
1.e8
"

and the error that I always finds is the same both in Matlab and directly in prompt dos !