Topic: How to run exe. file from matlab without mannually entering the input
Replies: 15   Last Post: Mar 12, 2014 12:30 PM

dpb

Re: How to run exe. file from matlab without mannually entering the

On 3/12/2014 9:17 AM, Lorenzo wrote:

>> Because you didn't include the newline on the last line of input as
>> shown above.

> 4
> 0.1 1000 1 10500
> 1.e8
> "
>
> and the error that I always finds is the same both in Matlab and
> directly in prompt dos !

Then your problem has nothing to do with Matlab but that you're not
satisfying the input requirements of the application. You'll have to
consult it's documentation (assuming there is some) or read the code to
ascertain what those requirements are.