Topic: What's In a Selfie?
Replies: 20   Last Post: Mar 16, 2014 10:42 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: What's In a Selfie?

Robert Hansen posted Mar 15, 2014 9:24 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9413013):

> On Mar 15, 2014, at 3:34 AM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I believe US $ 500 per month for a duration of 1
> year should do the trick.
>
> What exactly is the $500/mo for? Why do you need
> *funds* in order to devote your time to learning how
> to write s/w?
>--
> Bob Hansen

What?

Why??

-- It's the "Open Sesame!" that unlocks Ali Baba's cave?

- -- Because the cows (sic) have come home to roost?

- -- Because I wish to become richer than Bill Gates?

- -- Because I wish to live in the lap of luxury, with my harem of houris and my eunuchs and other slaves?

- -- Because I wish to buy a yacht and an airliner?

- -- Because the bill installment for my Silver Ghost Rolls Royce is 'past due'?

- -- Etc, etc, etc, etc...

May I suggest you read the post, which explains, using your expert knowledge of Advanced English Figures of Speech?

If you find that TOO difficult to understand, any middle- or high-school English teacher may be able to make sense of it for you.

If you can't find a middle- or high-school English teacher to explain matters to you, let's both register for 'Advanced Philosophy: Hermeutics", where they will be treating those US $ 500 in detil.

GSC