Topic: What's In a Selfie?
Replies: 20   Last Post: Mar 16, 2014 10:42 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: What's In a Selfie?

On Mar 15, 2014, at 7:06 PM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What?
>
> Why??

Yes, I am asking you why you need $500 a month to learn how to write software. It is a very odd request as it is for someone to solicit funds from members of a forum, let alone so that they can learn to write software. I think it is a fair question to ask. Why do you need $500 a month to learn to write software? What is this money for?

Bob Hansen