Topic: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Replies: 84   Last Post: Mar 26, 2014 5:46 AM

kirby urner

att1.html (2.3 K)

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

<<...>>

> > The topic seems to be: what makes BH a genius and how might we modify
> our education system to help people realize their inner Bob?
>
> Their inner bob, nicely put. Yes, when I teach I want the student to not
> only reach me but surpass me. Can I use this?

You might wanna check with our Church of the Subgenius first,
not cuz we can or want to stop you, but you should refresh
your memory regarding "pre-existing connotations", to make
sure you can live with 'em. [1]

On Mar 21, 2014, at 12:00 AM, kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yes, because when people disagree with you or cast aspersions
>> on your theories, your response is to invent a theory to explain
>> their mental defects.

> Regarding this point, I think you should read the record again, meaning
> this discussion from the beginning.

Ouch, that's a lot to ask of a busy employed person, guess I'll have
to pass, and leave the heavy lifting to others.

With any luck, another genius such as yourself will grace our list and,
between the two of you, you can lift us out of our craven ignorance
that we might join you on your higher plane, Insha'Allah. [2][3]

Kirby

[1] http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2624546

[2] re "plane"
http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2624729

[3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insha%27Allah

Date Subject Author
3/16/14
Read How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/16/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Joe Niederberger
3/18/14
[...]
Louis Talman
3/18/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/18/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Joe Niederberger
3/18/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/19/14
[...]
3/20/14
[...]
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/22/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/22/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Gary Tupper
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/19/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Joe Niederberger
3/19/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/19/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Domenico Rosa
3/19/14
[...]
3/23/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/23/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/24/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/25/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/25/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/25/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/26/14