Topic: Matrix dimensions must agree.
Replies: 13   Last Post: Mar 24, 2014 5:34 PM

dpb

Re: Matrix dimensions must agree.

On 3/21/2014 12:07 PM, Vitor Andrade wrote:

> Sorry Sir, I am a new programmer, I have total control over the MATLAB
> and its functions yet, however, I really appreciate your willingness to
> help me! I'll rethink the medium in which I perform my questions in
> order to be more clear, direct and simple.
> Since now I thank your attention given!

No problem--glad to try to help. Probably my fault for presuming too
much to lead you down the wrong rabbit hole w/ just dropping back to the
vector in my example.

I still suggest you think of how/why you're generating these arrays of
differing sizes that you then are forcing to be commensurate in size.
How are they produced and why can't you prevent that from happening on
that end and thus simplify the problem (by not having it in the first
place :) ).

If that raises more questions, perhaps you could describe how the
process is currently working and get ideas on that as well. It's always
possible it's "just the way it is" of course, but at least it should be
worthy of discussion/thought as to "why?".