Topic: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Replies: 84   Last Post: Mar 26, 2014 5:46 AM

Gary Tupper

att1.html (1.8 K)

Do folks still use the term "idiot savant"?

On Friday, March 21, 2014, kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 7:40 AM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','bob@rsccore.com');>
> > wrote:
>
>> On Mar 21, 2014, at 10:22 AM, kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','kirby.urner@gmail.com');>>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > Ouch, that's a lot to ask of a busy employed person, guess I'll have
>> > to pass, and leave the heavy lifting to others.

>> Is that your way of saying you realize that your characterization of "who
>> threw the first punch" is wrong?
>>
>> Bob Hansen
>>

> Not at all. You've already stated I rush through so many
> in-your-mind-disconnected
> topics that you really haven't time to read all that I write. So lets not
> be asking me
> to read it all again from the top, given how you've already let yourself
> off the hook
> and pay only light / scant attention to others' viewpoints (or so it seems
> to me), a
> kind of attention deficit on your part, were I to make a long distance
> diagnosis (of
> the type in which you seem to specialize).
>
> Kirby

Date Subject Author
3/16/14
Read How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/16/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/17/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Joe Niederberger
3/18/14
[...]
Louis Talman
3/18/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/18/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Joe Niederberger
3/18/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/19/14
[...]
3/20/14
[...]
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/22/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/22/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Gary Tupper
3/21/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/19/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Joe Niederberger
3/19/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Robert Hansen
3/19/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Domenico Rosa
3/19/14
[...]
3/23/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/23/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/24/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/25/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/25/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
kirby urner
3/25/14
Read Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
GS Chandy
3/26/14