The Math Forum

Topic: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Replies: 30   Last Post: Mar 26, 2014 7:56 AM

Elaine Zseller

RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
att1.html (10.7 K)

It seems to me that you could have used the results from the NYSED Common Core or Integrated Algebra exam as the summative assessment on the SLO.

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of Jenni Leaver
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 5:10 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students

Common Core, Integrated Algebra, and a final exam because this is an SLO class. Poor kids.

Jenni Leaver
Margaretville Central School

________________________________
From: Jack Blanch
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org<mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Date: 03/23/2014 06:05PM
Subject: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Good afternoon,
Looking for information on what option schools are using for the Algebra exam this year.
Any information would be appreciated.
Options for June 2014 final exam for algebra students taking a one year algebra course:
A) Algebra I Common Core ONLY
B) Algebra I Common Core and the Integrated Algebra Regents Exam
C) Algebra I Common Core and a local final exam
D) Other
Thank you,
Jack Blanch
Kenmore East HS
*

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 0lLFa5pIF) is spam:
Spam: http://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=0lLFa5pIF&m=35943d779947&t=20140323&c=s
Not spam: http://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=0lLFa5pIF&m=35943d779947&t=20140323&c=n
Forget vote: http://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=0lLFa5pIF&m=35943d779947&t=20140323&c=f
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
******************************************************************* * To unsubscribe from this mailing list, email the message * "unsubscribe nyshsmath" to majordomo@mathforum.org<mailto:majordomo@mathforum.org> * * Read prior posts and download attachments from the web archives at * http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumIDg1 *******************************************************************

Date Subject Author
3/23/14
Read June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Jack Blanch
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Brian Grayson
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Michael Vitale
3/23/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Barrera, Sonja
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Cooney, Amanda
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Cindy Kohl
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
genovese, marie
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Evan Romer
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
JFish@csufsd.org
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Jenni Leaver
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Elaine Zseller
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Dods, Stuart
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
cchuttey@sfcs.k12.ny.us
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Tom Kenyon
3/25/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Furman, Gary
3/25/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
MARYBETH ROBINETTE
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Jenni Leaver
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Mitchell, Doreen
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
MathCaryl@aol.com
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Kevin Connolly
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Tony George
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Art Trombley
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Gen Lagattuta
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
CHERYL COHEN
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Mimi Rague
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Alicia
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
michelle Van Etten
3/25/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Erick Mock
3/25/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Ryley David
3/26/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
michelle Van Etten
3/26/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Prehn, Lynn M.