Topic: How to: index data from a for loop
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 4, 2014 10:00 AM

Curious

Re: How to: index data from a for loop

"Nasser M. Abbasi" wrote in message <lhl6gq$bve$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 4/3/2014 8:50 PM, Max wrote:
> > Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to store a set of data from within a 'for' loop.
>
> N = 10;
> A = zeros(N,2); %make space for storage
>
> for i=1:10
> mu = rand();
> pf = rand();
> A(i,:) = [mu,pf]; % STORE THEM
> end
>
> title(A(1,:)); % my title ?

% Or use cell arrays by changing:

A(i,:) = [mu,pf]; % STORE THEM

% to:

A{i} = [mu,pf]; % STORE THEM - Note the curley brackets

% You can mix scalars, vectors, matricies, & characters in a cell array.

% See:

<<http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/cell-arrays.html>>

% for more information.