Topic: § 469 Aristotle on Potential and Actual Infinity
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 11, 2014 2:05 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: § 469 Aristotle on Potential and Actual Infin
ity

On Wednesday, 9 April 2014 08:32:36 UTC+2, Virgil wrote:
> In article <5296825b-cf09-476e-9837-86e2f759861f@googlegroups.com>,
>
> mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:
>

> Considering how bad Aristotles' science was by any modern standards,
> WHY is someone who is always declaring science's dominion over
> mathematics supporting Aristotles' mathematics?

I am not supporting, I am trying to explain the meaning of infinity, as it was understood by several prominent scholars, to those who need to learn it in order to understand what they believe.

Regards, WM