Topic: § 469 Aristotle on Potential and Actual Infinity
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 11, 2014 2:05 PM

Re: � 469 Aristotle on Potential and Actual Infinity

In article <1a267e92-b28b-44c3-8816-7f3681054b85@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Wednesday, 9 April 2014 08:32:36 UTC+2, Virgil wrote:
> > In article <5296825b-cf09-476e-9837-86e2f759861f@googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:
> >

> > Considering how bad Aristotles' science was by any modern standards,
> > WHY is someone who is always declaring science's dominion over
> > mathematics supporting Aristotles' mathematics?

> I am not supporting, I am trying to explain the meaning of infinity, as it
> was understood by several prominent scholars, to those who need to learn it
> in order to understand what they believe.

The foremost of those here who do not understand what they believe being
WM himself, actual postings are not required.