The Math Forum

Topic: Two Finite Arithmetics
Replies: 19   Last Post: Apr 9, 2014 9:27 PM

Dan Christensen

Re: Two Finite Arithmetics

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 4:52:00 AM UTC-4, William Elliot wrote:

> > > I will not.
>
> > Here's your big chance to test your theory, William!
>
> > Oh, well.
>
> I can do better proving the theormes myself

Good luck getting anyone to take notice of your rather inelegant kluge here, William. Inventing a successor of the so-called largest number must truly be a non-starter in any successful development of finite arithmetic.

Dan
Visit my new math blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com