Topic: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Replies: 68   Last Post: May 14, 2014 2:48 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida

On Apr 22, 2014, at 7:27 PM, Richard Strausz <Richard.Strausz@farmington.k12.mi.us> wrote:

> For me, the blog is for pedagogy. I get math teaching ideas.
>
> I know the blog is very popular; I assume others might use it for other reasons.

That is like saying goth is very popular. It isn?t that popular.

I refer to it because it is a good example of teachers who have stopped teaching mathematics, and instead do things mostly for themselves and their work life. Fortunately, most schools don?t allow it to get this bad. Even with their disadvantaged youth. And then there is the common core. This is a big country and you can find some group of teachers doing just about anything. There are even schools where they don?t teach at all.

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
4/18/14
Read To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/19/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/28/14
[...]
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
5/3/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Louis Talman
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan
Meyer
Bishop, Wayne
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/7/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Louis Talman
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/14/14