Topic: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Replies: 68   Last Post: May 14, 2014 2:48 PM

Richard Strausz

> On May 4, 2014, at 9:48 PM, Richard Strausz
> <Richard.Strausz@farmington.k12.mi.us> wrote:
>

> > Why would you ask me a question about what someone
> says when you have access to that person?
>
> I explained before that that Dan asked me not to post
> on his site.
>

> > In general I find it difficult to communicate K-12

> teaching issues to a non-teacher. That is just my
> hang-up.
>
> I seem to be doing a very good job teaching. And
> there are other teachers here as well. I am sure that
> we could understand your answer to my question. Give
> it a shot. Surely you must question why there are two
> standards in teaching ?algebra?.
>
> Bob Hansen

Other posters to Math Teach, including GS and Kirby, seem to have endless patience in having the same discussion with you over and over. I have tried more than once, and I lack that patience.

I'll give you the last word on this topic if you'd like, but I'll reserve the right to write about other activities that motivate learning.

Richard

Date Subject Author
4/18/14
Read To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/19/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/28/14
[...]
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
5/3/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Louis Talman
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan
Meyer
Bishop, Wayne
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/7/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Louis Talman
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/14/14