Topic: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Replies: 68   Last Post: May 14, 2014 2:48 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida

On May 5, 2014, at 4:09 AM, Richard Strausz <Richard.Strausz@farmington.k12.mi.us> wrote:

> Other posters to Math Teach, including GS and Kirby, seem to have endless patience in having the same discussion with you over and over. I have tried more than once, and I lack that patience.
>
> I'll give you the last word on this topic if you'd like, but I'll reserve the right to write about other activities that motivate learning.

Huh? There wasn?t any last word, I asked a simple question. Go ahead and write about activities that motivate learning. I?ll be right here to ask ?where?s the learning?? and ?what is being learned??

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
4/18/14
Read To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/19/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/28/14
[...]
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
5/3/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Louis Talman
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan
Meyer
Bishop, Wayne
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/7/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Louis Talman
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/14/14