The Math Forum

Topic: volume integration
Replies: 11   Last Post: May 7, 2014 7:25 PM

Liaquat Ali

Re: volume integration

"Marios Karaoulis" <marios_hellas_23@yahoo.gr> wrote in message <k9ojg4$pk6$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi Bruno,
>
> I need your assistance again.
> I have the same problem again but in 2D.
> I have created the triangles, and need to area integrate over each triangle.
> Could you please helo me vectrotizing this?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi Marios,

I have the same problem i get two vector fields D and F in 3D spcae(x,y,z) now firstly i need to normalized the D then calculate the volume integral of the D and F.

I have the data from COMSOL in this format
x y z dx dy dz fx fy fz

Kindly tell me how to do that integral