Topic: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Replies: 68   Last Post: May 14, 2014 2:48 PM

Richard Strausz

> On May 13, 2014, at 8:26 AM, Richard Strausz
> <Richard.Strausz@farmington.k12.mi.us> wrote:
>

> > See the link below for a more polished view of
> 'Money Duck'. Then, the second link below is the
> report of a high school teacher who used it as a
> kick-off for a probability unit on expected value.

> > blog.mrmeyer.com/2014/3acts-money-duck/
> >

> http://blog.recursiveprocess.com/2014/05/11/money-duck
> /

> > Richard

> Wow Richard, I am starting to see it. You are telling
> us ?Look at me y?all, I don?t have to teach math!? Is
> that your message to us? You don?t have to teach math
> and there isn?t a damn thing your students can (or
> would know) to do about it? You are really starting
> to peak my curiosity as to how you are able to do
> this. What kind of school allows you to do this?
>
> Bob Hansen

You're a funny guy.

Date Subject Author
4/18/14
Read To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/18/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/19/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Joe Niederberger
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/22/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
4/27/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
4/28/14
[...]
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/2/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
5/3/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/4/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Louis Talman
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan
Meyer
Bishop, Wayne
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/5/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/7/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
GS Chandy
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Richard Strausz
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Louis Talman
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/13/14
Read Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer
Robert Hansen
5/14/14