Topic: matlab-labview
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 15, 2014 12:05 PM

Re: matlab-labview

"John" wrote in message <keh507$5iu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Its been a while since the original message was posted, but I am interested in doing the same thing. If anyone has any tips (and examples!) on how to successfully call a Matlab DLL from LabVIEW, please let me know. I am worried I will have to wrap the DLL into another DLL because of the emxArray datatypes.

There was a post regarding this a while back on the NI forums.

One of the members suggested following these steps for making a C/C++ wrapper for your Matlab dll (yo dawg i heard you like wrappers)

I was in the same predicament a while ago, but decided to rewrite everything into C/C++ instead. The extra wrappers are just a headache and there is no guarantee that a new version of either ML or LV will maintain the functionality of your nested wrappers.

Date Subject Author
Read Re: matlab-labview
Read Re: matlab-labview