The Math Forum

Topic: trapezoid clarification
Replies: 55   Last Post: Apr 24, 2017 2:30 PM

michelle Van Etten

From: Moravia High School
Registered: 6/24/09
Re: trapezoid clarification
att1.html (7.6 K)

Yes. A parallelogram is a trapezoid. I would like to see the clarifications but until they come we might want to look to earlier grades where they are defining these shapes. They have a venom diagram in the 5 th grade modules that show parallelograms are trapezoids.
Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 17, 2014, at 4:25 PM, JFish@csufsd.org wrote:
>

> So are you claiming that a parallelogram IS a trapezoid??????????
>
> Jim

Date Subject Author
5/17/14
Read trapezoid clarification