Topic: Proving uncertainty: First rigorous formulation supporting Heisenberg's
famous 1927 principle

Replies: 2   Last Post: May 24, 2014 12:03 AM

Michael J. Strickland

Re: Proving uncertainty: First rigorous formulation supporting Heisenberg's famous 1927 principle

I tend to shy away from posts that have "rigorous" and "uncertainty" in the
title - lol.

Michael J. Strickland Reston, VA
michael0658@comcast.net