The Math Forum

Topic: bar graph info
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 30, 2014 7:06 PM

Bob

RE: bar graph info
att1.html (3.1 K)

It's a sad world when this is an issue.

I am unaware of any specific prohgobition.

From: owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of Dianne Gizowski
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 3:23 PM
To: nysmsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: bar graph info

Hello,

I'm looking for a credible resource that will give explicit "rules" for bar
graphs. I was specifically asked about whether it is incorrect if the first
bar is tight up against the scale (y-axis). While it's not the convention to
have this, I can't find anything that says it's specifically prohibited. Can
anyone recommend a resource?

Thanks,

Dianne