Topic: LET'S START THE BIDDING ON CC PASSING RAW SCORE !!!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 5, 2014 6:40 PM

Brian Grayson

From: Ontario, NY
Registered: 6/25/09
Re: CC Algebra time to finish test
att1.html (7.4 K)

Our students took about the same time as yours. I was proud of them for really sticking with it.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 5, 2014, at 12:24 PM, "Richard Brice" <RBrice@svsabers.org<mailto:RBrice@svsabers.org>> wrote:

Well said Cathy,
3% of our students finished the test in 2 hours. Most took 2.75 hours and 2% did not finish it (they did most of the questions but didn't finish the last question when time was called).

We usually have 75% of the students finish the IA test in 2 hours. I am proud of the kids. They wrote detailed explanations of the answers.

How about the rest of the state? What kind of time frame did your students finish?

Richard Brice
Susquehanna high School
From: "Ohle, Louis"
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org<mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Date: 06/04/2014 11:14AM
Subject: LET'S START THE BIDDING ON CC PASSING RAW SCORE !!!
I SAY A RAW SCORE of 28 !
*

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 03MafewH5) is spam:
Spam: https://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=03MafewH5&m=2162ba2e0c48&t=20140604&c=s
Not spam: https://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=03MafewH5&m=2162ba2e0c48&t=20140604&c=n
Forget vote: https://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=03MafewH5&m=2162ba2e0c48&t=20140604&c=f
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
******************************************************************* * To unsubscribe from this mailing list, email the message * "unsubscribe nyshsmath" to majordomo@mathforum.org<mailto:majordomo@mathforum.org> * * Read prior posts and download attachments from the web archives at * http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumIDg1 *******************************************************************

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.