Topic: WM's posts and academic course review
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 6, 2014 4:22 PM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: WM's posts and academic course review

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de writes:
<snip>
> I told you that I am willing to show your explanation of your position
> to my students.

Thank you. I've written a short note that you (and they) can find at
http://bsb.me.uk/dd-wealth.pdf

Since it is likely to be full of typos, I'd be grateful if you directed
people to it as late as possible. I'll try to limit changes but I'd
like to be able to make corrections. There is a version number on the
bottom of every page so there can be no confusion about what version is
being used.

> I will also say that I agree with you. But then I will
> present the version of set theory (do you agree that this is required
> in set theory?)

I can't stop you agreeing with me or, indeed, from saying anything you
like. All I ask is that show it.

Once again, thank you.

<snip>
--